Saturday, April 2, 2011

The %$&#!%@ Idiot Box

I admit- I do love to watch TV (aka the idiot box).  I have to see my SVU and the DVR is always recording episodes of Teen Mom and The Real Housewives.  But I cannot stand having the damn thing on at every waking moment!  Here's a little sample of my boyfriend's daily schedule.  Do you notice a trend?
4:30AM: get up and watch TV while waiting for me to wake up and make the coffee;
7:00AM: sit on the couch watching TV while eating breakfast;
7:30AM-3:00PM: attend work;
3:30PM: arrive home, remove pants and turn on the TV;
4:00PM: play computer games in the office and "listen" to the TV across the house;
6:00PM: watch TV while waiting for dinner;
6:45PM: begrudgingly sit at the dining room table to eat dinner while again "listening" to the TV in the other room;
7:30PM-11:00PM: fall asleep on the couch watching TV;
11:00PM: ahhhh, finally... the TV gets turned off...

No comments:

Post a Comment